Bradley Burn Holiday Cottages, Wolsingham, Weardale,
Tel 01388 527285
1. Arrival after 3pm on the day of arrival. Keys should be collected from the Farm Shop and Café. Please try to arrive between 3pm and 4pm, or telephone to make arrangements for key collection. Departure by 10am on the day of departure. Please leave the key in the outside cottage door lock. Visitors agree to leave the property in the same condition at the end of the stay as they found it at the beginning.
2. Deposit - Bookings are regarded as confirmed on receipt of a deposit of £50.00 per week. The balance is payable not later than 21 days before the beginning of the holiday. We accept cheque, debit or credit card.
3. Non payment of the amount due by the required date will be regarded as a cancellation, and the owners are entitled to re-let the cottage. Refunds of the deposit in these circumstances will only be made if the property is re-let for that period, and after expenses incurred in re-letting have been deducted.
4. Cancellation - In the event of cancellation by you, refund of monies will be at the owners’ sole discretion. If you cancel within 2 weeks of the holiday start date no refund will be made unless we are able to re-let the cottage for the same period as the original booking. Expenses incurred in re-letting will be deducted from any such refund. For this reason you may wish to take out cancellation insurance, which can be obtained from any good broker.
5. Non availability - we would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
6. Access - We, or anyone with our authority, may enter the property during your stay (for example to carry out emergency repairs or maintenance)
7. Damages - please take care with our accommodation. Please report any damage or breakage as soon as it occurs. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but reserve the right to do so.
8. Liability - we do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
9. Data - any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
For further details please telephone or e mail. Chris & Jill Stephenson Tel. 01388 527285 email@example.com